Shopping With Marion
Shoes & Bags
Food & Wine
What would you like me to show you?
- Diamonds? Are a girl's best friend
- Gold is forever
- An antique watch
And to celebrate (hopefully) the end of Christmas shopping, we could head straight for a merited glass of Italian spumante…
- Writing paper and envelopes, diaries, notebooks, as well as striking leather items in black or red, all strictly Italian!
- A great place to find items for the dining table, fun napkin rings, linen tablecloths, gorgeous in simple white. I love the strips to go across the table for two people with matching napkins, they make a super present for two.
- Milan's most celebrated deli for a piece of Parmesan cheese vacuum packed, a special bottle of oil, smoked salmon, Florentine steak, etc. Upstairs there is a selection of teas and coffees (as well as a lovely tea room). The well stocked cellar is, of course, in the basement.
- A specialist shop for knives, everything for the smoker, pipes, shaving equipment, bottle openers, a fork/spoon "pasta taster" in stainless steel, and many more gift ideas.
- A huge selection of fountain pens, ballpoint pens, propelling pencils.
- Venetian glass for glorious colourful vases, objects, and distinctive necklaces.
- An excellent range of pyjamas, boxer pants, cashmere socks, underwear, belts, etc.
So, here is to a Happy Christmas!
The Milan January sales start January 7, 2008 - you have been warned!